1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Access to software?

Discussion in 'ASK - Get real answers from the experts' started by Steve Delahunty, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Steve Delahunty

Steve Delahunty New member

I received my SignWare-Pro 2 device in the mail, but the software was not included. I did find a downloadable version of the software, but I was asked for a "key" during installation. I was told the key is printed on the side of the CD jacket. But what about downloaded software? How can I get the software so that I can use this device?

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Steve,

The key was e-mailed to you back on Friday. You can also log in to your kvmgalore.com account and retrieve the key from your order information.

Hope this helps!
    We welcome your questions - please come back and ask us anything, anytime, or just offer your feedback.