1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Extender Extending USB touch-screen, audio, keyboard/mouse

Discussion in 'KVM' started by Alex R, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Alex R

Alex R New member

I'm looking to extend a VGA/USB touch-screen, audio, keyboard and mouse about 350 feet over CATx.
    I do not need a console by the computer.

I was looking at CE600. Can you confirm this will work?
    If not - could you recommend a product that will?

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

3. Alex R

Alex R New member

Thank you for the help.

I need one similar to the adderlink pro but and audio in and out on both units not the one.

4. KVMGalore Expert

Both the AdderLink and the XTENDEX products support audio-in and audio-out on both the Local/Transmitter unit and the Remote/Receiver unit.

5. Alex R

Alex R New member

I don't see physical in/out on both local and remote.
    I see them only on 1 unit. I know it may support it, but i need the jacks on both sides.

Do these units have them just not pictured? If not is any other unit capable of doing it.

6. KVMGalore Expert

For AdderLink X-USB PRO:
    - Image #1 and #3 show the Local (transmitter) unit with two (green) 3.5mm in/out audio jacks.
    - Image #4 shows the Remote (receiver) unit with one (green) 3.5mm out audio jack.

For XTENDEX Hi-Res USB KVM+Audio+Additional USB Port Extender, the pictures do not show all the connections, but the product explicitly specifies that " Stereo audio can be heard both locally and remotely."