1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Matrix Matrix and video-wall combo

Discussion in 'Audio/Video' started by Wade D, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Wade D

Wade D New member

I want to setup a system in which up to eight (8) HDMI video sources can be routed to a mix of eight screens/projectors.

But... I'd like to route one input to get displayed on three screens located side-by side (horizontally), so that the one image spreads onto all 3 screens (as in video wall). All other inputs will be each routed to a separate screen/projector.

I was wondering if one system (such as the VM0808H, for example) can accommodate this hybrid setup?

If not, I was also looking at EZWall-Pro to separately handle the video-wall setup, and wondering if anyone of these can support a horizontal 3-screen setup?

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

VM0808H is strictly an 8x8 matrix and does not support video wall.

The new MXWall-LT 8x8, however, supports both. It will allow you to configure one input to spread the image onto your 3 horizontally- setup displays, while routing all other inputs to their individual screens/projectors.