1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Media Player Media Player for multi-screens with single content

Discussion in 'Audio/Video' started by witty234, Nov 14, 2016.

1. witty234

witty234 New member

Hello:

Here are my questions:

1. I would like to control screens in my customer's location from my office by networking. Which system/media player would you recommend for this?

2. I Would like to split content into 3 or more screens. Which system/media player /splitter is the best for this?

3. I would need all the content to be in HD.

4. What kind of files do your media player accept?

5. Do I need to prepare my content from scratch or there are templates and images that come with your software?

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

The following media-players support publishing via a network:
    - All BrightSign models
    - All Kramer models
    - SignWare-Pro 2
    - HD Digital Signage Media Player

Each of the media players mentioned above supports one screen. You could use an HDMI splitter to split the signal and send it to multiple screens.
    However, if you're looking to create a video wall, you may want to look at EZWall-Pro which also serves as a media player.

All our media players support HD.

Check the specifications of each model separately to verify what type files are supported.

Each of these models comes with it's own FREE authoring software, which typically also includes some templates.