1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Response Time

Discussion in 'ASK - Get real answers from the experts' started by Ike, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Ike

Ike Guest

Hello, what is your response time to inquiries ? I sent one on September 26 and another this morning, but I am yet to get a response. I have also called (718) 729-1499 several times today - 1 (KVMGalore inquiries), 5 (General inquiries), 0 (Operator) but the extensions are not answered

2. Customer Service

Customer Service Staff Member

Hello Ike,

On Sep 26, we've updated your shopping cart with current pricing for the items you were looking to get a quote on, and advised so via return email.

On Oct 13 we've responded again to your pricing confirmation requests.

The fastest way to confirm pricing is to look up items on our web site.
    On KVMGalore.com you can also create your own quote - no need to call; no need to wait.
    It's easy. Learn how here...

As to your "sales tax" question, we will need you to provide us the a Resale Certificate of your New York shipper. Once we have it, we can mark your account as 'Tax Exempt" and our system will not charge you sales tax.
    Learn more here.

Hope this helps!