1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Video Wall Rotating image

Discussion in 'Audio/Video' started by JohnG, Jan 26, 2018.

1. JohnG

JohnG New member

The screens I'm looking to use for a 2x2 video wall have a thicker bezel at the bottom and a thinner bezel at their top. I was thinking of rotating the top two screens so that their thicker bezel will be at the top and their thinner bezel at the bottom, lining up with the thinner bezel at the top of the two-bottom screens.

I'm looking to use your 4K-Wall [SM-4KWL-S].

Does this video-wall controller provide the ability to rotate the image sent to individual screens so that I can accomplish the screen-rotation I described?

2. Michael SmartAVI

Michael SmartAVI Active member

Hello JohnG,

To answer your question, yes, the 4K-Wall lets you rotate the top 2 screens 180 degrees so you can compensate for bezel thickness.

3. Mark L

Mark L New member

I'm looking for the same while using EZWall-Pro 2x2.

Does EZWall-Pro 2x2 support individually rotating the image in the same way?

4. Michael SmartAVI

Michael SmartAVI Active member

Hi Mark,

Unfortunately our current EZWall line-up does not support screen rotation. However, within the next two months we will release an EZWall that will be able to do this.