1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Video Wall Six screen video wall

Discussion in 'Audio/Video' started by Simon, May 16, 2016.

1. Simon

Simon New member

I have one computer I want to connect to six (or 9, depending on price) screens on the wall.

I'd like to be able to drive one video feed from the computer separately to each screen, or to create one image expanded on all screens.

The computer has HDMI, DVI and DisplayPort video outputs.

Can you recommend a product that can accomplish this?

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

A six-screen (3x2 or 2x3) setup would typically require a media player connected to each screen, with content being published via an accompanying digital-signage authoring software.

In your case, where you are simply looking to get video feed from one computer onto the screens, you may be served better by using a single-box solution such as EZWall-Pro.

EZWall-Pro will take your HDMI video from your computer and will stretch it onto a 2x2, or 3x3, or 4x4 screen configuration. It also has a CLONE MODE, in which you can route the input image to each display individually, as you required.