1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-screen 2-display, multi USB hub/switch

Discussion in 'KVM' started by RoGo, May 31, 2022.

1. RoGo

RoGo Guest

Hi there, I wonder if there is a solution for my situation:

I have two displays (both with HDMI outs, but can be adapted to DisplayPort, if necessary) and several USB peripherals (different versions from 2.0-3.0) that I need to access switching off between two computers (M1 MacBook Pro and 2010 Mac Tower). If it has some Thunderbolt connectors, even better.

Does a hub/switch like that exist?

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Hello RoGo,

Thank you for reaching out on our HelpCenter.

You need to look for a dual-vide head multi-screen KVM switch that supports USB peripheral sharing.

Hope this helps!
    We welcome your questions - please come back and ask us anything, anytime. You may also give us a call at 1-800-636-3434 for further clarifications on this thread.

Important note: To continue this discussion - please respond via KVMGalore HelpCenter thread, NOT via e-mail.