1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

KVM 24 computer KVM with headsup display of each on 1 monitor

Discussion in 'KVM' started by Kris, May 3, 2016.

1. Kris

Kris Guest

Hello. I am looking for a KVM solution for processing multiple desktops at once. I would like to have it set up for 24 monitors (this can be broken down to smaller amounts if needed) connected per station. I would like to have the ability to see all 24 screens displayed at one time or individually as needed (like a security camera setup).

Any suggestions?

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

We need a few clarification to make sure we correctly understand your application:

1) Are you looking to view the video from all 24 computers on one split-screen?

2) What type video output do the computers have?

3) Are you looking for a video solution only? or do you also need to be able to control the computers via the KVM switch, using a keyboard/mouse?

P.S. It is better that you first sign-up before you reply to this thread (instead of responding as a guest). This will allow you to easily look up this conversation anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

3. Kris

Kris New member

Thank you for your reply.

Yes I would like to see all 24 screens in 1 split screen.

The reason being as images or wipes are conducted on the desktops I want to be able to view where they are in the process at a glance. Then select any one computer to finish any input tasks required by the operator.

The types of units will range all over the place. My plan is to use DVI and have adapters on hand for VGA or HDMI if needed.

I would like the option for the a single Keyboard/mouse but a video only solution is acceptable.

The number of ports is adjustable. A minimum would be 10 ports to a monitor.

4. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

You are very welcome.

A MultiViewer will do the job for you! We can offer you a variety of such MultiViewers supporting 4, 9 or 16 inputs per screen.

These MultiViewers support video only.

These MultiViewers also support keyboard/mouse, allowing you to control a selected computer by use of one keyboard/mouse at your console.

Note: These MultiViewers support HDMI (digital video). Is some of your sources will be VGA (analog video), you will need to convert the analog video to digital video (a simple adapter will not work) since analog video is incompatible with digital video.