1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Video Wall 2x2 video, duplicated

Discussion in 'Audio/Video' started by Janine, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Janine

Janine New member

I currently have my laptop (with HDMI video output) connected to an HDMI video splitter, sending the video signal to 6 screens.

Instead, I want to set up 4 screens (in a 2x2 configuration) on one side of the wall and have the video from the laptop display on the four screens as one large image.

Then, I'd like to duplicate the same 2x2 screen setup on the other side of the wall, displaying an identical large image from the same single laptop.

What do I need to accomplish this?

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

This kind of setup is called Video Wall.

A good way of sending one video signal (from your laptop) to this 2x2 video wall would be by utilizing EZWall-Pro 2x2. But since you are looking to duplicate the setup on the other side of the wall, you'll need two of these EZWall-Pro 2x2, one for each video wall.

Use your existing HDMI splitter, but utilize only two outputs instead of six. Send each output form your HDMI splitter to the HDMI-In port of EZWall-Pro 2x2. Then run 4x DVI to HDMI cables from EZWall-Pro 2x2 to your 4 screens, and you're good to go.