1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Reverse KVM Controlling one computer from three locations

Discussion in 'KVM' started by Daniel Parsons, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Daniel Parsons

Daniel Parsons New member

I need to extend one computer to two separate remote locations, less than 100 feet away. Each location will have a minimum of two monitors, but three monitors is preferred.

I have HDMI monitors but could convert them to DVI. I will need a mouse and keyboard at each location, plus one locally so that's three locations.

I do a lot of dictating so I must have a USB connection for the microphone/headset.

Be sure to send links and pricing for anything that fits this criteria.

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

We have a few clarifying questions:

1) How many video heads does your computer have?

2) Do you want the the two (or three) monitors at (each of ) your console to display identical video? or

3) Do you want the the two (or three) monitors at (each of ) your console to display an extended desktop (allowing you to move the mouse from one screen to the next)?