1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Digital-Signage DigiMenu-Pro for auto repair shop

Discussion in 'Audio/Video' started by Richard K, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Richard K

Richard K New member

I am looking at the DigiMenu-Pro, 32GB Model No. AP-DMP-32GS for my auto repair shop and have 2 questions.

#1 how big is the monitor?

#2 would your templates work for a non-restaurant business or can I create my own templates?

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

DigiMenu-Pro is a digital-signage media-player which gets connected to your own HDMI screen via an HDMI output port (a monitor does not ship included with DigiMenu-Pro).

DigiMenu-Pro ships with SaviSign Manager (see video) authoring software, which is a good fit for businesses of any variety, allowing you to design templates and create media-rich playlists, distribute signage via direct USB transfers or through the Web, with excellent drag-and-drop operation and easy to navigate menus.