1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

IP Dominion LX 108

Discussion in 'KVM' started by Assaf Klinger, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Assaf Klinger

Assaf Klinger New member

I'm interested in Raritan's Dominion LX 108. I have a few questions about the product:

1. Does it enable me to view a station screen while another local user is using the same station ?

2. Does it enable me to use a computer in parallel to a local user (different sessions) or when I connect to the remote station it disconnects the local user ?

3. Can I connect the DLX-108 behind a NAT or a proxy ? Will it work?

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

[​IMG]1) Yes. Dominion LX 108 supports concurrent one remote user (via web browser) and one local user, simultaneously. While a local user is working with station A, a remote user is able to view station A at the same time.

2) Yes. Dominion LX supports one remote user (via web browser) and one local user, simultaneously, which is in effect two users who can be running two sessions at the same time (accessing two different stations at the same time).

3) Not sure what you mean by behind NAT or proxy. See Dominion LX Online Help and search for proxy to get more information about this.

3. Assaf Klinger

Assaf Klinger New member

Thank you for your quick response. I have a couple more questions:

Does the device have a management interface (in order to set login passwords and IP address)?

Can I backup and update the firmware (for future security updates)?

4. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Yes, Dominion LX 108 has a management interface that allows, among other things, to set login passwords and IP address.

Yes, you can backup and update the firmware.