1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-screen Gefen matrix DVI KVM switch

Discussion in 'KVM' started by Susan K, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Susan K

Susan K New member

2. Vic @ Adder

Vic @ Adder Guest

3. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

The 4x4 DVI KVM Dual Link Matrix Model No. EXT-DVIKVM-444DL supports resolution, up to 3840x 2400.

Please note, however, that EXT-DVIKVM-444DL is a 4x4 matrix KVM switch, allowing the control of four computers from four consoles (one screen per console), whereas the AV4PRO-DVI-DUAL-US is a 4-port KVM switch supporting dual video, allowing the control of four computers from one dual-screen console.

4. Customer Service

Customer Service Staff Member

5. Susan K

Susan K New member

I think that we will need the Adder product to support the 2048x2560 resolution and dual head.

I'm not sure that our hospital will be able to purchase directly from you - Do you know if you are an Ascension Health preferred vendor? We can purchase easily from Tiger Direct or CDW...but I don't see the product available there.

Will be in touch...thank you for your help.
    Susan