1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-screen Hoping to find a single switch 2 for entire systems

Discussion in 'KVM' started by jsbephew, Sep 5, 2021.

1. jsbephew

jsbephew Guest

Hi - I've got a triple-monitor setup at home, and have been working from home for the last year+. I have a work system and I'd like to consolidate space and make use of the mouse, keyboard, microphone, speakers and 3 monitors for both systems.

Is there a single component that I can use to swap everything?

Thanks!

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Hello jsbephew,

Thank you for reaching out on our HelpCenter.

Yes. Look for multi-screen KVM switched with either triple or quad video head support (some manufacturers don't make triple) that support audio.
    Triple-video-head KVM switches.
    Quad-video-head KVM switches.
    Some KVM switches that support audio only support speakers, so make sure to carefully examine the products specs to ensure it supports both speakers and microphone.
    Use KVMGFilter to further narrow down your search based on the video interface your computers (and monitors) support.

Hope this helps!
    We welcome your questions - please come back and ask us anything, anytime. You may also give us a call at 1-800-636-3434 for further clarifications on this thread.

Important note: To continue this discussion - please respond via KVMGalore HelpCenter thread, NOT via e-mail.