1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Switch I need a recommendation for an auto switching KVM

Discussion in 'KVM' started by John M Hine, Jan 19, 2022.

1. John M Hine

John M Hine New member

Hello,
    I need a recommendation for an autoswitching (on mouse movement) KVM. I have 2 PCs (one running Ubuntu linux 20.04 and the other running Win 11), 3 monitors (1 for the LInux machine and 2 for the Windows machine), 1 keyboard and 1 mouse.
    I want to drag my mouse from PC to PC without having to press a button, but autoswitches on mouse location .

Thank you for any suggestions,
    JH

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Hello John,

Thank you for reaching out on our HelpCenter.

Being that your monitors are constantly connected to their respective computers, it appears you would need a Keyboard/Mouse switch (not a KVM switch) with cursor switching.

Hope this helps!
    We welcome your questions - please come back and ask us anything, anytime. You may also give us a call at 1-800-636-3434 for further clarifications on this thread.

Important note: To continue this discussion - please respond via KVMGalore HelpCenter thread, NOT via e-mail.