1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

IP kvm raritan dkx2 101 v2 failed while upgrading firmware

Discussion in 'KVM' started by blackmetal, Jul 2, 2016.

1. blackmetal

blackmetal New member

Hello,
    i recently try upgrade my raritan dkx2 101 v2 firmware to 3.7 but my kvm hang and when i reset it nothing happen i can not console to kvm and also push/held reset button do not work also my datacenter try fix this but no success,
    any idea how solve it?
    thanks,

2. blackmetal

blackmetal New member

and also i do not forget tell that i bought this kvm from KVMGalore about 8-9 month ago,

3. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Your product is covered by the original manufacturer's warranty.

Since you suspect your unit is malfunctioning, the first thing you should do is call the manufacturer's technical support:

Manufacturer: Raritan
    Toll Free: (800) 724-8090
    Phone: (732) 764-8886
    tech@raritan.com

Technical troubleshooting info.

The manufacturer's technical support will be able to assist you with correctly setting up and using the product, or to determine whether the product needs to be replaced or sent back for repair. Whichever the case may be – the manufacturer should be able to take care of the problem you are having with your product.

In the unlikely event that you are experiencing some difficulty with having the manufacturer resolve your technical problem, please feel free to contact us, and we'll be happy to assist you towards a quick and satisfactory resolution of this matter.

4. blackmetal

blackmetal New member

Hi,
    if you want solve my issue what is the steps?

5. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

As mentioned above....
    Since you suspect your unit is malfunctioning, the first thing you should do is call the manufacturer's technical support:

Manufacturer: Raritan
    Toll Free: (800) 724-8090
    Phone: (732) 764-8886