1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-screen KVM search - 2 PC Laptops/docking stations, 1 MacBookPro and two, possibly three monitors

Discussion in 'KVM' started by marilynliddell, Jun 13, 2018.

1. marilynliddell

marilynliddell New member

Here's what I have:
    Synology NAS

HP Elitebook 8570p laptop (with docking station HP 90W); Dell Latitude E5470 laptop (with docking station Dell Latitude E Series PRO3x) and MacBook Pro3 laptop

Dual Monitors: HP EliteDisplay E221 21.5"
    Possible Third Monitor: HP 2311x

Currently, I switch between the HP Elitebook (home) and the Dell Latitude (work) by unplugging Monitor 1 (connected by DVI cable) and Monitor 2 (connected by Display Port cable) from the HP Elitebook and plugging them into the docking station of the Dell. This way I can use my dual monitors with my work computer on days when I have to work at home.

My MacBookPro laptop is not connected to anything. I would like to add my MacBookPro and be able to see it on my dual monitors.

There may be times when seeing different computers at the same time would be nice, but if I can at least see my MacBookPro on the dual monitors, it would be great.

Lastly, I do have a third monitor, that would be nice to add, if possible, without spending a lot of money.

Any suggestions?

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member