1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Switch KVM switch and wireless peripherals

Discussion in 'KVM' started by Eddie V, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Eddie V

Eddie V New member

Pre sale inquiry.

I am interested in your KVM-04, but I wonder if it will recognize dongles for my Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse if the drivers are loaded on all the PCs.

The environment this would be used in is not very conducive to cables (in an RV).

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

We don't have a KVM-04 product, so not sure which product you are referring to.

KVM switches, generally speaking, are notoriously un-friendly with wireless keyboard/mouse, and often times KVM switch manufacturers do not specify their compatibility with wireless keyboard/mice. Learn more here...

Bottom line - you will have to try it out for yourself to see if it works.

Hope this helps!
    We welcome your questions - please come back and ask us anything, anytime, or just offer your feedback.