1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Switch Manual for ATEN CS1824

Discussion in 'KVM' started by Mark Stern, Mar 3, 2022.

1. Mark Stern

Mark Stern Guest

I'd like to be able to read the manual for the ATEN CS1824 KVM Switch.

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Hello Mark,

Thank you for reaching out on our HelpCenter.

The manual's pdf is too large to be uploaded on here - we will try sending it to you via email.

Important note: To continue this discussion - please respond via KVMGalore HelpCenter thread, NOT via e-mail.

3. Mark Stern

Mark Stern Guest

The manual you sent me was for the RS-232 interface to the switch - nothing I would use.

I want to know the switch setup, specs for what resolutions and refresh rates it can handle, and how options (like hot key) are controlled/set via the keyboard (since I don't do an rs-232 programming).

4. Customer Service

Customer Service Staff Member

Mark,

The correct manual was sent out to you via email. You can also bring it up by clicking here.

Hope this helps!
    We welcome your questions - please come back and ask us anything, anytime. You may also give us a call at 1-800-636-3434 for further clarifications on this thread.

Important note: To continue this discussion - please respond via KVMGalore HelpCenter thread, NOT via e-mail.