1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Matrix Router With Multiview or IP Output Capability

Discussion in 'KVM' started by Jim Murphy, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Jim Murphy

Jim Murphy New member

I need to have two sources displayed on the same monitor at the same time. This can be in a PIP format.
    I also need to be able to have only one source on the monitor as an option.
    I need to be able to switch the sources sent to each monitor and PIP as needed during a presentation.
    I have three displays where I need this capability from the same matrix switch.
    If possible I would like to do this within one matrix switching device.
    I have included a sketch of the configuration. Assume that any source might be sent to any display as a single image on the display. Assume that I might send any input to the display as the main image and any other source as a PIP to the same display. In other words I will want the display to show only the main image in one scenario and in another scenario I will need the main image and a PIP image. I will need to be able to seamlessly switch between these two scenarios and switch any input to any display option at any time by selection on the matrix switcher. What device options are available?

Attached Files: