1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Surface laptop and Lenovo desktop

Discussion in 'KVM' started by Kevin Liske, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Kevin Liske

Kevin Liske New member

I am currently running a Lenovo Ideacentre desktop with a 1 VGA and 1 HDMI port on the back. I have connected 2 Dell monitors that have both VGA and HDMI connections. Mouse and keyboard are wired via USB-A.

My company just sent me a shiny new MS Surface which I am connecting to the MS port replicator which has 4 total USB-C connections for the monitors and an extra USB-A slot. They also sent 2 new Benq monitors and a wireless keyboard and mouse,

I have very basic needs and am looking to connect both machines to one set of monitors, a keyboard and mouse. I do not game. his is basically a work setup that uses the basic MS software suite and some streaming services.

Any thoughts?