1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Switch Where can I buy clicker/button part replacement?

Discussion in 'KVM' started by CJJr, Jun 1, 2023.

1. CJJr

CJJr Guest

Hi there.
    I purchased a "switch," ("HDMI USB KVM Switch Selector for 2 Computers Share Keyboard Mouse Printer and 1 HD 4K Monitor, 2 KVM Cables Included") but the button/"clicker" part, below, is wearing out. Can I purchase just that part?

[​IMG]

Thank you.
    -Jim

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Hello Jim,

Thank you for reaching out on our HelpCenter.

Please sign-up to post an image (images posted by guests are not visible).

Also, please provide a model number/part number/SKU of the switch you are referring to, so that we can identify it.

Important note: To continue this discussion - please respond via KVMGalore HelpCenter thread, NOT via e-mail.

3. CJJr

CJJr New member

I don't know what the model or part number is--that's why I gave you all the info I have:

1) The button:

upload_2023-6-2_12-38-44.png

2) HDMI USB KVM Switch Selector for 2 Computers Share Keyboard Mouse Printer and 1 HD 4K Monitor, 2 KVM Cables Included

4. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Jim,

The description of the switch that you provided is pretty generic and does not identify a specific product. Without a model number, unfortunately, we are unable to identify your switch.

Port selectors like the one showing in the photo you provided are not generic - they are typically proprietary to the switch manufacturer, which is why a make and model of your switch is imperative.

Important note: To continue this discussion - please respond via KVMGalore HelpCenter thread, NOT via e-mail.

5. CJJr

CJJr New member

This is the brand of the switch set: DGODRT
    and the model number: ‎KS602H

Thanks.

6. Customer Service

Customer Service Staff Member

Jim,

Sorry, we do not carry this brand.