1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-screen 2-port multi-screen KVM switch

Discussion in 'KVM' started by John H, Dec 27, 2013.

1. John H

John H New member

I have purchased a few multiscreen KVM switches from you in the past and have been very happy with them. The model I speak of is the AV4PRO-DVI-QUAD.

I have a need for the same sort of solution. However, in this particular case we only have 2 workstations that need to be on the KVM. We still have 4 DVI monitor requirement, but only 2 stations.

Do you sell a product that would meet this need that perhaps I'm not seeing on your website?

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

[​IMG]The 'QUAD' feature of this AdderView PRO DVI MultiScreen is very unique to this product.

As you can see, most other Multi-Screen KVM Switches support only two (2) video heads per computer port.

The AdderView PRO MultiScreen, 4-Ports, Quad-Head is the only one supporting 4 video heads per computer port, and it is only available in a 4-port model (supporting up to 4 computers). Naturally, you may connect less than 4 computers to this switch - two in your particular case.