1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Different product received than ordered

Discussion in 'KVM' started by Geoff Guenther, Oct 11, 2023.

1. Order #14688. Received two DKX3-UST user stations. These devices are not as pictured on your website. You sent me one with a display port & hdmi output. The information on your website says it should have two display port outputs. I wouldn't mind using this however I cannot reach 1080p resolutions on the HDMI port when hooked up to the user station. I have no problems with the display port output it displays 1080p correctly. Can I return these and exchange the parts I believed I was purchasing or can you offer any troubleshooting support to make this work? I paid a lot of money for dual display 1080p resolutions and I cannot do it with this system right now even though it says it does it on your website.

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Hello Geoff,

Thank you for reaching out on our HelpCenter.

It appears that Raritan has changed its specifications for Dominion KX III User Station without telling us. In fact, we are noticing that both Raritan's User Guide and Quick Installation Guide still show 2x DisplayPort connectors instead of one.
    Accordingly, we have now updated the information on our web site (although the image showing the back of the unit is still slightly different than the currently-shipping product).
    To resolve this - please contact Raritan technical support. You can find their contact info here.

Hope this helps!
    We welcome your questions - please come back and ask us anything, anytime. You may also give us a call at 1-800-636-3434 for further clarifications on this thread.

Important note: To continue this discussion - please respond via KVMGalore HelpCenter thread, NOT via e-mail.