1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Question How can I view and manipulate multiple video feeds on 3 touchscreen monitors

Discussion in 'ASK - Get real answers from the experts' started by Mark T, Apr 3, 2024.

1. Mark T

Mark T New member

I would like to be able to accomplish the following:

• Connect 5 PC video feeds and one external video feed to 3 touchscreen monitors in a mobile vehicle.
    • Need to be able to tile (multiview) all video inputs to 1 or multiple touchscreen monitors
    • Need to be able to use touchscreen monitors to manipulate the video feeds

Is this possible? If not, what is the closest scenario you can provide?

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Hello Mark,

Thank you for reaching out on our HelpCenter.

Before we can point you in the right direction, we need some additional information about your setup:
    1) What type of video connector do your 5PCs have?
    2) What type of video connector does your external video feed have?
    3) What type of video connectors do your 3 monitors have?
    4) What type of touchscreen interface (USB? Serial?) do your 3 monitors have?

Please advise.

Important note: To continue this discussion - please respond via KVMGalore HelpCenter thread, NOT via e-mail.

3. Mark T

Mark T New member

I'm so sorry for the delay.
    1. DisplayPort
    2. Please disregard this question
    3. DisplayPort
    4. USB

Thanks,
    Mark