1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-screen I am looking for a solution to share Diagnostic Mammography monitors with 2 workstations

Discussion in 'KVM' started by GSAIS, Oct 17, 2017.

1. GSAIS

GSAIS Guest

Dear Sirs: I have a pair of Barco MDNG 3121 5MP Mammography monitors that I want to share among 2 workstations. I need a dual monitor KVM switch capable of handling the required resolution (2096 x 2800). Is the a KVM switch available to accomplish such task?

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

3. GSAIS

GSAIS Guest

Will any of those KVM switches support Barco MDNG6121 Monitors at a resolution of (2069 x 2800)? If so which one?

Please let me know.

Gerard J Sais, MD
  4. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

We're not familiar with this particular Barco MDNG6121 make and model, but the resolution (and orientation) is one typically successfully used with AdderView 4 PRO DVI MultiScreen, Dual-Head.

Hope this helps!
    We welcome your questions - please come back and ask us anything, anytime, or just offer your feedback.