1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Which KVM unit is best?

Discussion in 'ASK - Get real answers from the experts' started by Kirt Klassen, Aug 14, 2023.

1. Kirt Klassen

Kirt Klassen New member

I need the ability to connect 4 computers to two different monitors. There are times when I want computer 1 on monitor 1 and then computer 2 on monitor 2. But other times I may want computer 3 on monitor 1 and computer 4 on monitor 2. Etc Etc. I don't want an "extended monitor" setup where both monitors are showing an extended desktop of one computer. I want one computer on one monitor and another computer on another monitor. Hoping to use HDMI. And in my application these computers/monitors will run 24/7. I'm looking for something that is pretty robust and reliable. Rack mountable would be great.