1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

KVM Wireless keyboard & mouse support with IOGear GCS1932 KVM Switch!

Discussion in 'KVM' started by Scott Z, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Scott Z

Scott Z New member

Just wanted to post publicly for everyone's reference that I was able to get my wireless keyboard and mouse to work perfectly with the IOGear GCS1932 KVM Switch that I purchased from KVMGalore!

As per the IOGear GCS1932 User Manual, you simply need to enter Hotkey Setting Mode (page 16) and then toggle Mouse Emulation (page 18). This is working with my newly purchased Logitech MX Keys Wireless Keyboard and Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Wireless Mouse.

Just a word of caution, you might need to pair your devices with the Logitech USB Unifying Receiver inserted directly into the computers FIRST and installing the Logitech Options software, and THEN move the USB Unifying Receiver to the IOGear USB port and toggle the Mouse Emulation. At any rate, with a little bit of playing around, you should be able to get it working consistently and beautifully like I am.