1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-screen 3 computers, 3 monitors, and a USB hub

Discussion in 'KVM' started by Boris, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Boris

Boris Guest

I am looking for a box that can switch between 3 computers. When switched to a particular computer, it should control all three monitors and the USB hub with several peripherals including a keyboard and mouse. I would also like to switch my speakers with an audio jack.

Does such a product exist?

Thanks in advance!

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Hello Boris,

Thank you for reaching out on our HelpCenter.

Yes! You can use a Multi-Screen KVM Switch supporting triple video-heads, audio and USB 2.0 peripheral sharing, or a Multi-Screen KVM Switch supporting triple video-heads, audio and USB 3.0 peripheral sharing, or a Multi-Screen KVM Switch supporting quad video-heads (for a larger selection), audio and USB 2.0 peripheral sharing.

With each of the above links, you can further refine your search by hitting the "+" sign by the desired video interface under "KVMGFilter".

Hope this helps!
    We welcome your questions - please come back and ask us anything, anytime. You may also give us a call at 1-800-636-3434 for further clarifications on this thread.

Important note: To continue this discussion - please respond via KVMGalore HelpCenter thread, NOT via e-mail.