1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-screen 4 PC's to 4 monitors, but flexible displays

Discussion in 'KVM' started by Chuck R, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Chuck R

Chuck R Guest

Hi,

I'm looking for a KVM solution that will allow me to have 4 PC's and 4 monitors. The catch is that, at any time, I may need to switch vies, so I have 1 PC displaying on 2 monitors, and then 1 PC on monitor 3 and 1 PC on monitor 4, or 1 PC on monitors 1 and 2, and another PC on monitors 3 and 4, or any other combination.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Chuck

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

A 4x4 matrix video switch can take care of the various video routing you're looking for. in essence, it will allow you to route - at will - any video source (PC) to any monitor, including having the ability to rout video source from one PC to multiple monitors.

These, however, are video switches which do not control keyboard/mouse operation. Please let us know if you're looking to control this setup via a single keyboard/mouse (which will require an integration of a KM switch as well).