1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

KVM Adder 1U RackMounting Kit

Discussion in 'KVM' started by Billy L, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Billy L

Billy L New member

Hello KVMGalore,

This is Billy from xxxxxxxxxx Ltd. I am looking to buy a rack-mount to install some hardware in our server room and I was looking at this product: Adder 1U RackMounting Kit Model no. RMK4S.

I wanted to get your expertise on whether or not this is compatible with the following specs:
    - Brand: Canoga Perkins
    - Model: 9145E-101
    - Size: 1U

If you could please kindly assist me with this, that would be much appreciated.
    Thank you very much in advance.
    Regards,
    Billy

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Hello Billy,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay.

Adder 1U RackMounting Kit Model no. RMK4S is a proprietary rack-mount kit designed to work with Adder products.

There is no way for us to tell whether it might work with your Canoga Perkins 9145E-101 - you may want to order one to try it out.

Since you are looking to retrofit a rack-mount kit to your Canoga Perkins 9145E-101, you may want to check out SmartRack which has a lot of built-in adjustability to mounted hardware.

Hope this helps!
    We welcome your questions - please come back and ask us anything, anytime, or just offer your feedback.

Important note: To continue this discussion - please respond via KVMGalore HelpCenter thread, NOT via e-mail.