1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-screen Adding additional monitors

Discussion in 'KVM' started by Anthony Rusin, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Anthony Rusin

Anthony Rusin New member

I have a USB 3.0 displayPort Dual display KVMP Switch cs1942ep. I need to add another monitor for a total of 3 monitors. How do I configure this with a switch?

2. Anthony Rusin

Anthony Rusin New member

I put the wrong model number should be CS1942DP not ep. It is also now hooked up and running 2 monitors and 2 PCs it is made by ATEN. It is also 4K.

3. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for reaching out on our HelpCenter.

CS1942DP supports quad display by connecting two CS1942DP Dual Display KVM switches.
    This is explained in detail in the user guide that came with the switch (page 14).

Hope this helps!
    We welcome your questions - please come back and ask us anything, anytime. You may also give us a call at 1-800-636-3434 for further clarifications on this thread.

Important note: To continue this discussion - please respond via KVMGalore HelpCenter thread, NOT via e-mail.