1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

    You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Switch Cable for GUB231

Discussion in 'Cables' started by dd850, Feb 5, 2020.

  1. dd850

    dd850 Guest

    What cable do I need to connect the hub/switch to each of my computers?
  2. KVMGalore Expert

    KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

    Hello dd850,

    Thank you for reaching out on our HelpCenter.

    You will need a USB Type-A to USB Type-B cable supporting USB 2.0 (one cable for each computer connection).

    Hope this helps!
    We welcome your questions - please come back and ask us anything, anytime.

    Important note: To continue this discussion - please respond via KVMGalore HelpCenter thread, NOT via e-mail.

Share This Page