1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Question CK Lau 4-port KVM. No Audio

Discussion in 'Audio/Video' started by Milobobs, May 3, 2021.

1. Milobobs

Milobobs Guest

I have this KVM I recently purchased.

https://www.amazon.com/CKLau-Contro...ocphy=9031537&hvtargid=pla-569861455185&psc=1

I have 2x Intel NUC PC's

-Each NUC has it's own monitor with the HDMI cable running directly from each monitor to the NUC
    -Each NUC has USB cable from the KVM Switch plugged in.
    -Their picture stays on their perspective monitors. When the device is selected with the KVM I can use main PC's keyboard and mouse.

MAIN PC
    -Main PC also has it's own dedicated monitor. So i am currently NOT using the hdmi output on the KVM Switch. KVM is more for peripherals.
    -Main PC has the USB cable connected to the KVM. Along with the Green/Pink headphones/microphone jacks.

PROBLEM:

When i'm on my main PC, i get sound coming from headphones I have plugged into the wrong side of the KVM.

When I switch to either of the NUCs, I get no audio. The intel NUCs have NO green/pink ports. only HDMI and USB.