1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

IP Connecting Additional Server Computer

Discussion in 'KVM' started by Rick, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Rick

Rick Guest

Hello! I would like to ask if you could help me set-up additional server computer with the KVM Switch [Raritan Dominion KX III-108] that I already have. I tried connecting the additional server computer on the KVM through the available ports, but it doesn't appear on the list of ports to connect to. Can you provide the steps to take in setting-up another computer to be accessed using the KVM Switch? Thank you for the help!

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Hello Rick,

Thank you for reaching out on our HelpCenter.

Computers/servers get connected to Dominion KX III by the use of compatible dongles. If you are experiencing problems with the Dominion KX III switch recognizing such a connection, please contact Raritan technical support.

Hope this helps!
    We welcome your questions - please come back and ask us anything, anytime. You may also give us a call at 1-800-636-3434 for further clarifications on this thread.

Important note: To continue this discussion - please respond via KVMGalore HelpCenter thread, NOT via e-mail.