1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Video Wall Creating a Portrait mounted video wall to look like a window.

Discussion in 'Audio/Video' started by BF07825, Dec 19, 2018.

1. BF07825

BF07825 New member

I have 3 70" LED TVs for a store display, I want to mount them portrait style, and feed single video across all the monitors. There is never a need to run audio and it will always simply be a single feed.
    What kind of adapter or controller do I need to accomplish this?

Attached Files:

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Hello BF07825,

Thank you for reaching out on our HelpCenter.

Video-wall controllers supporting one video source are typically designed to support 4 screens (in a 2x2 layout), or 9 screens (in a 3x3 layout), etc.

Your best bet for creating a 3-screen (portrait style) video wall is to use three (3) BrightSign media players. The BrightSign software that comes with the media-players lets you set up your video wall in any configuration and any layout you want.

Use the model comparison chart to choose the right media-player model you want based on their feature-set.

Hope this helps!
    We welcome your questions - please come back and ask us anything, anytime, or just offer your feedback.
    Important note: To continue this discussion - please respond via KVMGalore HelpCenter thread, NOT via e-mail.