1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Digital-Signage Digital menu board

Discussion in 'Audio/Video' started by Mike N, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Mike N

Mike N New member

Hi,
    I have a fast food restaurant with few locations and i am looking to switch to Digital menu board and have couple questions:
    1. Up to how many monitors I can connect to each device? (our menu split to 3-4 monitors)
    2. Monthly charge or any other fees?
    3. Can I upload a complete custom template or you have built in menu templates?
    4. Can I use any screen model and size?

Thank you
    Mike

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Typically, each media-player (such as BrightSign or SignWare-Pro 2) gets connected to one screen. SignageQuad media player is different, and connects to 4 screens.

All media players we offer do not charge any recurring fees.

Yes. Many media players ship with FREE authoring software which allows you to use your custom templates. SmartAVI authoring software also offer built-in customizable templates you can use.

Yes, providing the resolution supported by the media-player matches the screen's resolution.

Hope this helps!
    We welcome your questions - please come back and ask us anything, anytime, or just offer your feedback.