1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Wall-Plate Faceplate configuration

Discussion in 'Audio/Video' started by stevetuck, Dec 16, 2015.

1. stevetuck

stevetuck New member

I have several different configurations for faceplates. I was wondering if you could accommodate these various configs. They are as follows:
    Two faceplates with 3 hdmi inserts (from top to bottom)
    One with 2 1/8" female inserts, RJ45 insert, and HDMI.
    One has SDI insert, 2 XLR.
    Basically I need to know if you can provide HDMI inserts, SDI inserts, XLR inserts, RCA inserts, BNC inserts, and RJ45 inserts.

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Yes, for the most part.
    For the wall-plates - look at Keystone Wall Plates with 12 different style wall-plates, or at Keystone Stainless Steel Wall Plates with 7 different style wall-plates, or at Audio/Video Brushed-Aluminum Wall Plates that offer fixed connectors AND blanks for Keystone inserts.

Except for SDI and XLR inserts which we currently don't offer, look for your A/V inserts here and for RJ-45 inserts here.

Hope this helps!
    We welcome your questions - please come back and ask us anything, anytime, or just offer your feedback.