1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-screen HDMI KVM Switch for Triple-monitor setup

Discussion in 'KVM' started by Aylanna, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Aylanna

Aylanna Guest

For ages, I have been looking for a KVM switch that will have 2 computer inputs, and allow for video output where you have 3 monitors that use extended display.

I can find dual-monitor outputs, but not triple-monitor outputs.

As an alternative, I have tried looking for an HDMI splitter that will allow for extended display capabilities that I could plug into a normal KVM switch to circumvent the issue. That's been a bust, too, because all the splitters that I can find only handle mirror displays.

HELP! I am being driven crazy with all the paraphernalia I have to have around my desk to handle my home and work computers in the same space, and I NEED the triple monitors for both environments.

2. zanimul

zanimul New member

I am looking for the same, can find trips with HDMI but need DP.

3. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Very few manufacturers make multi-screen KVM switches with triple video-heads.
    If you can't find a suitable one supporting triple video-heads, try a multi-screen KVM switch with quad video-head support, and use only 3 of the four available video ports per computer, while connecting only 3 monitors instead of four.

Hope this helps!
    We welcome your questions - please come back and ask us anything, anytime. You may also give us a call at 1-800-636-3434 for further clarifications on this thread.

Important note: To continue this discussion - please respond via KVMGalore HelpCenter thread, NOT via e-mail.