1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback High shipping charges

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK - What do you think of us?' started by Paul, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Paul

Paul New member

I was amazed when shipping for 50 RJ-12 MMJ/DEC connectors was estimated at $38.00 for $16.00 of merchandise that should weigh less than one pound.

Therefore I canceled my proposed order.

2. Customer Service

Customer Service Staff Member

We couldn't find any items in your shopping cart.

Could you please provide the Model No. for the items you were looking to purchase, so that we can investigate this for you?

3. Paul

Paul New member

The item was 50 of your 01935, RJ12 MMJ/DEC plugs.

4. Customer Service

Customer Service Staff Member

You are correct. Since the item is very light in weight and shipping packaging is heavier than the item itself, the system calculated shipping charges based on a 1 lbs. minimum and multiplied it by your quantity of 50.

We have corrected this glitch on this item for you. If you now estimate shipping costs on quantity 50 of this item you will notice a significantly-reduced shipping charge.

NO PURCHASE IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO FIND OUT SHIPPING CHARGES FOR THE ITEMS IN YOUR SHOPPING CART!

To estimate your shipping charges, please follow these steps:

1) Put the item(s) you are looking to buy in your shopping cart (by clicking the "Buy" button).

2) View your Shopping Cart by clicking on the "Shopping Cart" link at the top-right corner of the screen.

3) In the "Shopping Cart" screen, click on the "Estimate Shipping Costs on this Order" link at the top of the screen.

4) Enter the Post Code and the Country of your shipping address in the appropriate fields.

5) Click on the "Estimate Shipping" button – You will be presented with shipping options and associated costs, based on the product(s) in your shopping cart, and your shipping destination.

5. Paul

Paul New member

Thank you for taking care of this. I now placed my order.