1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Switch KD-Pro2x1 audio de-embedding

Discussion in 'Audio/Video' started by Veneet, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Veneet

Veneet New member

I'm wondering of the audio de-embedding feature puts out audio at 48 KHz, 24 bit (which is my desire), as it is my experience that most such devices down-sample to 16 bit (which is NOT my desire).

I'd be interested in purchasing the KD-Pro2x1 if indeed it outputs 24 bit de-embedded sound.

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Veneet,

Sorry for the delay - it took some time to confirm this.

Yes, KD-Pro2x1 does support 48kHz at 24bit if incoming audio through HDMI is 48kHz.

KD-Pro2x1 does not have any processing features, so what goes in comes out. This means the de-embedded audio output's sampling rate will vary depending on audio sampling rate of HDMI signal.

KD-Pro2x1/4x1 supports up to 192kHz at 24bit.

Hope this helps!
    We welcome your questions - please come back and ask us anything, anytime, or just offer your feedback.

3. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

4. Veneet_

Veneet_ Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to confirm this, I really appreciate it!