1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

KVM KVM cable for CenterPoint EpiCenter 16

Discussion in 'Cables' started by Tom C, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Tom C

Tom C New member

I looking for a KVM cable for a CenterPoint EpiCenter 16. The length is not important, probably 6 to 10 foot. I would prefer PS2 and Sub D Video connectors.

Have something that will work? I just need one to start with. But if it works, then a full set.

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

CenterPoint uses proprietary cables to connect the unit to PC servers. One end of the cable is a 15-pin connector that attaches to the rear of Centerpoint. The other end is split into 3 connectors; 1 15-pin VGA connector for attachment to a server’s video output; 1 PS/2 connector for the keyboard and 1 PS/2 connector for the mouse.

These cables are similar to Sylphit Integrated PS/2 KVM Cable, 6-feet, but there is no way to tell whether the pin-out is compatible or not. Your best bet would be to try one of these Sylphit cables out and see if it works with your CenterPoint EpiCenter.