1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Login problem

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK - What do you think of us?' started by myron, Nov 16, 2014.

1. myron

myron Guest

Hi:

I just tried to login using the above email address and your system does not recognize the address. If your system is correct, why am I getting your emails on a regular basis since I registered using said email address?

Myron

2. Customer Service

Customer Service Staff Member

Myron,

Sorry for the confusion.

HelpCenter system is not yet tied into the shopping site (kvmgalore.com), which is why it's not recognizing your email address. We are working on this integration and it will be implemented shortly.

In the mean time, you can...:
    1) Sign-up to KVMGalore HelpCenter via your Facebook, Twitter or Google+ accounts
    2) Sign-up to KVMGalore HelpCenter with your email and a password
    3) Participate in KVMGalore HelpCenter discussions as a guest, although this is not recommended.