1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

IP Low latency KVM over IP with audio capture

Discussion in 'KVM' started by mvoln, Feb 15, 2024.

1. mvoln

mvoln Guest

Hello,

I am looking for a KVM over IP device capable of controlling a single computer over the internet. As I will need to do regular work on the machine, I would like the latency to be as minimal as possible (I am aware that this will vary based on internet speed, so lets assume high Mbps or Gbps), and the KVM over IP device must be able to capture audio in addition to video.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Matthew

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for reaching out on our HelpCenter.

You can use a KVM over IP Gateway to accomplish this.

Dominion KX IV-101 supports embedded HDMI (digital) audio from the connected computer.

These models support analog audio (via 3.5mm connection) from the connected computer.

Hope this helps!
    We welcome your questions - please come back and ask us anything, anytime. You may also give us a call at 1-800-636-3434 for further clarifications on this thread.

Important note: To continue this discussion - please respond via KVMGalore HelpCenter thread, NOT via e-mail.