1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-screen mr

Discussion in 'KVM' started by smoening002, Aug 14, 2022.

1. smoening002

smoening002 Guest

I am an IT network support technician working from home 100% of the time 40+ hrs a week, even did before COVID. Currently I have a KVM switch that supports my two 4K Samsung 32" monitors. I plan to purchase two more but I am having a real hard time finding a KVM switch that supports using two computers (a desktop and a laptop) connected to 4 monitors and the ability to switch back and forth quickly without it costing an arm and a leg. I am fine with a certain on Amazon but they do not take PayPal, and it cannot be found anywhere else.

Once again I need a KVM switch that has two computers sharing the same keyboard, mouse, speakers and 4 monitors. Thanks in advance for any tips and advice!

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Hello smoening002,

Thank you for reaching out on our HelpCenter.

These quad video-head KVM switches meet all your requirements.

Hope this helps!
    We welcome your questions - please come back and ask us anything, anytime. You may also give us a call at 1-800-636-3434 for further clarifications on this thread.

Important note: To continue this discussion - please respond via KVMGalore HelpCenter thread, NOT via e-mail.