1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Order number 11997

Discussion in 'ASK - Get real answers from the experts' started by Patrick Tremblay, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Hi,

Since November 30th 2021, we did not have any news from you and did not receive anything about my order number 11997. This order was charged on my Master Card October 1st 2021.

I would like to know the status of delivery about this order.

Thank you for giving me a follow up.

2. Customer Service

Customer Service Staff Member

On Fri Oct 1st, 2021 - 05:01:42 PM, we sent you two emails, asking you to contact us by phone. Also, at anytime, the person who placed an order on KVMGalore can log-in to their account on kvmgalore.com to lookup the status of any of their orders.

Since Oct 1st: We need to confirm some details on your order before we can complete processing it.
    Your order is currently on hold and we need to hear back from you.
    Please call us at your earliest convenience (during business hours) at (412) 336-8444 (option #1) and have your order number available for verification.