1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-screen Setup PC and Laptop

Discussion in 'KVM' started by Enduro, May 12, 2021.

1. Enduro

Enduro Guest

This is what I need to accomplish:

I need to use three monitors that can be shared by a PC and a laptop.

I need to be able to switch between the PC and laptop and also have the ability to use a single monitor for my PC (for when the kids use it). I need to be able to easily connect my laptop to the monitors.

I need the same setup for both my home and office

2. KVMGalore Expert

KVMGalore Expert Staff Member

Hello Enduro,

Thank you for reaching out on our HelpCenter.

We're sorry but we don't understand your requirement. Please further explain what do you mean by "I need to use three monitors that can be shared by a PC and a laptop" along with "also have the ability to use a single monitor for my PC (for when the kids use it)".

Perhaps you could share a diagram of your requirement? (sign-in is required).

Please advise.

Important note: To continue this discussion - please respond via KVMGalore HelpCenter thread, NOT via e-mail.