1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Question When My order will be ship?

Discussion in 'ASK - Get real answers from the experts' started by MOHAMED AHMED, Sep 13, 2022.

1. MOHAMED AHMED

MOHAMED AHMED New member

I can't understand the site

How could I know , when the order will ship and when it will arrive???

please it is better to have on line support

hope I get a fast reply

best Regards

2. Customer Service

Customer Service Staff Member

Dear Mohamed,

An email notification goes out to the email address associated with your order every time the order status gets updated. A shipping notification also includes the date the order was shipped along with its tracking number.

The person who placed the order with KVMGalore can obtain an order status anytime, for each order, by logging into "My Account" at https://www.kvmgalore.com/shopping/login.php
    Once logged in, all your orders will be listed on the left side of the "Welcome Back" page, under "Your order history".

And, of course, you can always call us at 1-800-636-3434 between 9am to 5:30pm Eastern time - we always pick up the phone!

Important note: To continue this discussion - please respond via KVMGalore HelpCenter thread, NOT via e-mail.