1. It is better to sign-up/log-in before you post your question (or reply to an existing thread), instead of posting as a guest.
    This will allow you to easily look up the Q&A sequence anytime, anywhere, with just one mouse click. Learn more...

You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ accounts, or create a KVMGalore HelpCenter user-name/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion Why must I setup an account?

Discussion in 'SUGGEST - How can we improve?' started by Andrew, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Andrew

Andrew New member

I'm a member in KVMGalore HelpCenter (obviously) but I was initially reluctant to sign-up.
    Another account?
    Another password to remember?

It would be nice if there was a way to ask you guys a question and receive your expert answers without having to set up an account.

2. Customer Service

Customer Service Staff Member

There are many benefits for signing up as a HelpCenter member, most notably the ability to look up your threads anytime, from anywhere (see list of benefits).
    You can also sign up via your existing Facebook/Twitter/Google+ accounts, eliminating the need to setup a password.

But... we have now added the ability to post a new thread (question) or respond to an existing one as a guest! No sign-up required at all!
    Simply click on [​IMG] enter your name and e-mail address, type in your question... and voila!